Thursday, September 6, 2012

Karma's too slow, that's why we need Dharma

"Karma's too slow, that's why we need Dharma."
I love this line, its so true. I thought I heard it in a movie; I am surprised that Google can't find it.
This is sort of a Google search experiment, because I posted that line on utrivers.com on March 10, 2012, and now it is the only Google hit for that line in quotes. I just removed it from there, so it will be interesting if this blog post becomes the only google hit.

A tibetan teacher who has helped me on my path, Khenpo Choga, has the clearest definition of Dharma I have ever heard.
https://www.facebook.com/DzogchenKhenpoChogaRinpoche
Dharma: right thinking.
Sangha: those who have right thinking.
Thus the saying:
I take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha.




No comments: